Thursday, November 18, 2010

Walking on Astronomy

My spaceship astronavigate in the course of your excellence;
As our planet detached, we go to war like Mars versus Venus.
This dispute amongst us produces frenzy.
Establishing a confrontation off visceral towards your territory.

We then commence to converge each other’s essence.
Positioning our individuality to progress into an aggregate
Adhesive to your foundation ardor,
Shifting my tool unhurriedly,

Allowing our ambiance compose nourishing off the Sun.
Astonishing variance elicits my cannon to erupt precipitately.
Discomfiture guides me near departure.
Deserting her to experience despondency,

Currently wandering my footprints on the Moon,
Philosophy myself what on Earth transpire.
This inferno within me requisite furor to eradicate her,
As opposed to my rocket launching in advance, outcome disturbance

No comments:

Post a Comment