Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nature's Nightmare


He buried my body underground like sowing a seed.
In this paranormal rainforest alongside the weeds.
Thunder and lightning lit up the skies; generating roil.
A thunderstorm torrential descending on to the soil.
Throbbing on my burial place, forcing me to produce.
I slowly rise, granting me vigor from this precipitation juice
When the rain ended, a garish rainbow surfaced in the clear sky.
My essence uncovered on the ground; as I lie.
Excessive butterfly fluttering by;
              irksome parrots and hummingbirds;
Venomous rattlesnakes hissing; vicious lizards; and leopards traveling in herds.
Surrounded by poison ivy; tall trees; and a waterfall nearby.
Vines layer my body; tattooed with permanent dye.
Wrapping round my left leg; ankle; to my hip,
All the way up to my belly and neck; down to my finger tips.
Cherry red lipstick and a carroty auburn hair; in a fancy.
I arose to my feet in green undergarments such as bra and panties.
A solid gold locket lay between my bosom.
Trying to locate the key that unlocks me from this chasm.
By obtaining the one who eradicate me; by torturing him in his nightmarish;
while roving silently throughout the parish;
    Trapped in a bad dream of what mother nature created.
       I became more poisonous and mischievous; the world I invaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment