Thursday, November 18, 2010

Now Lisa...with Jason

Your heart wasn’t meant to be;
My heart wasn’t meant for me.
Yours was damaged and that made you cry.
Mine was broken and that made me die.
Like a sailboat floating away,
On to a sunrise of a brighter day.

Your love is suppose to be valued highly,
Unappreciated of those with no smiley--
faces, just braces, blocking love cubicle.
So this gray area poses your unbeautiful--
features, kept secret of your astonishing appeal.
Startling shock to my heart if looks could kill.

Then recovered by your lovely smothers;
Knowing that I wouldn’t covet to be with another.
You and I join forces to build a great empire.
Motivate my courage enough to it inspires--
me to never fall backward on this ride,
Hopefully you’ll be seated on the passenger side.

No comments:

Post a Comment