Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cold Summer

One lonely me and four sturdy gentlemen;
Approaching slowly, increasing my adrenaline.
Darkness in the air, solitude all around;
Deafening voices shouting, deficient a sound.

Strenght of will, they've taken;
Heart of a fearless, they've broken.
With valor, as I fought back;
Sympathy beneath incomprehension, was what they lack.

Too save a life for the risk of mine;
Contemplation left me out of time.
Drowning in the mist of my soul;
Realizing that my heart of gold--

resides in the carseat.
Unnoticed and at normal heartbeat.
The attacker proceeds, to fulfill his need;
Hoping his wire, will soon transpire.

When you strive to do so,
You never give up.
He desired to achieve his goal;
and my existence perish out of luck.

Living on was my gold charm;
Silent angels put her in heavens arms.
Protecting her safely and watching her every step.
In reliable care is where she is kept.

No comments:

Post a Comment