Monday, November 15, 2010

Dreamescape

Living this secluded pipe dream,
Oh easy, that it might seem.
So addicted to this high life,
this remedy just doesn’t feel right.
Emotions resting on opium;
It’s complexity just to stopping them.
My reflection, of course I’m scrutiny;
In fathom on what should I do with me?

So take your triumph over; it’s too petty,
Trying to kill me in my dreams like Freddy.
I won’t let you take me in my sleep like Teddy.
Nevertheless, I’m beyond ready.
Holding on to my life, thus steady.

I’ve reached the sky, so high,
but there’s a gust of wind propelling me back down;
The rain has me struggling, prevented by a thunderstorms,
this twister formed twisted me around.
Shaken by means of this earthquake,
obliterated by this tsunami;
Ruined by this hurricane, unable to recover
my life, was suddenly taken from me.

Lack of oxygen in my system;
Wondering will anybody ever miss him.
As I decay from my existence,
Without my permission, they just dismissed it.
Pleasure conquers pain; drowning from this frenzy rain.

Sentiment on this ecstasy,
My pride resting next to me.
Daydreaming of a cascade,
arousing from this urged;
Up and down like a seesaw--
my semen has emerged.
Roller coaster was daring at the start,
abhorrent mood of a dithering depart.

Optimistic about this routine;
Your remarks, what exactly do you mean?
My life is my own business,
divine eyes is my only witness.
Judgment day has lastly came;
and captive me into shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment