Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Maximum Risk

I bump into her on the island of Sardinia,
she was wearing a sundress and flip-flops.
Her smile was immaculate and eyes sparkle like diamonds,
she must’ve been associated to a family of tiptop’s.

As I approached her with tension in my center,
she serenely gave me permission to enter,
her existence of exquisiteness.
So I suggested to this unforgettable ardor bliss.

We were off to celebrate our fantastic evening together,
in the lovely night hours of Italy.
I aimed to gratify her, at the moment or whether;
seeing as that what was flowing in my psyche mentally.

As we settled in for a little nightcap,
a sudden arousing in my lap,
awoken a thrill.
I sensed to annihilate her with zeal,
but she pushed me aside, like a rancid potluck meal.

That disturb me, her confound motives, angered I.
So I pointed her to the door and yelled good-bye.
Forlorn as I suffer, she deserves to perish!
Insanity of wicked ideas, in my mind, I had cherish.

So you say I abducted and slaughtered her body into sections.
Vanished to Milan without a anxiety of rejection.
The last time I saw her, she was dressed in a white flannel.
This is me, in court, telling my side of the story to the panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment