Monday, January 3, 2011

Scarlet Shine

Glowing with bliss my concentration on the sky,
You see how far, I want to find how high.
Over shadowing my secret cry,
Envisioning on a cloud as I lie
STOP daydreaming

My heart over powers what my body crave.
My mind speaks unspoken words from the grave.
Deserting my feelings, through this awkward faze.
Jabbing my chest firmly, gone into a daze
STOP flirting

They approach with envy of that I beware.
Threatening intensity vibes in the air,
Losing control of my words that I share,
The unseen incident and no one was there.
STOP the violence

Side of the road you will find paper or plastic.
Above all the junk, heavy flows of traffic.
At the park on the ground beside the wastebasket
STOP littering

In running motion looking directly ahead,
Jumping over hurdle, sharing the bread,
My retribution viewpoint bestowed me dread.
STOP watch and STOP stealing

No comments:

Post a Comment