Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pleasant Lurid



Vanishing with a grudge or vanishing without love?

Desperation arranged my thoughts,
setting me disquiet throughout the shadows of sunlight.
It was right around midnight I begun to feel this rashness urge.
Penchant upon a star, gazing out the window;
   delineate my existence partly fondness of living.

Deciding to disappear off the face of this earth without a clue realizing.
There is nothing stopping me, but my inner self-lacking courage.
But I am at the points of no return and this journey has come to an end.
With no one beside me, tagging along to this voyage;

Steering down this black asphalt road, in this woodland scenery; gone astray.
Skies darkness surrounds my frame of mind
   of where do I plan to settle.
Dimness leads me to drift off this rocky cliff into a swimming pool of water.
Hoping I want drown,
       bewildered me,
               as I'm rethinking of this settlement.

My life sporadic before my eyes as ocean water tears forms my cries.
Falling deeper and deeper, but bemuse as to why I did not float.
Breathing under water with no signs of a choke,
    Still dreaming means no signs of a stroke,
       but I suddenly awoke, realizing this nightmare seemed so realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment