Saturday, December 11, 2010

Snowstorm

At the tip of the bed she seat…
looking a bit defeat…
snow under beneath my downy white sheet…
I tuned to a contrasting discreet

Now you are snow-blinded by the illumination…
your dignity in state of humiliation…
contemplation on evading my snow cave of demonstration…
I have snow a fence in danger…
no amount of help from a stranger…
could save you from this snow grave…
where you have become my snowwoman slave

Your snow job did not work…
how you are trying to cross my snow line…
build a snow mound out of your shirt…
which formed a snow plod you are trying to climb

I hop on my snow scooter and tried to snowblower her down below…
but she threw a snowball at this hooter…
and I tumbled on my elbow

With a snowblink in my eye, I spotted the snow cap…
snowbound and congested by this snowdrift I discovered a little gap

So I crept onto the snowfield…
threw salt on her parade…
as the snowmelt, she heard a knell…
with my snowplow, I waft her away

She seek to hide in the snowshed…
but I located her snowshoe tracks…
so I pushed her under the bed…
camouflage her body with the snowpacks

No comments:

Post a Comment