Saturday, December 11, 2010

Overdrive

I know I think I am,
but it shows when it shows.
Yeah she’s good when she’s good,
but what we know, no one else knows.

Our little secret;
That’s the way we plan to keep it.
The keys to our love locket has been demolished,
but the heart still remains smooth, shiny, and polished.

As far as what we know
it’ll be held from within.
When your eyes blink
and my lips grin.

When your mouth opens,
as far as it can expand.
I caress your cheek
and clasp your hand.

As irrigate drip
from your eyes; they rain.
A gratification of zeal;
Delight of savor pain;

I suppose I feel the same,
I would trust she realize
that when it drizzle,
I’m the pail that gains her detains.

And her cloud
that which her emotions torrential.
Condensed from vapor in the atmosphere,
to make it official

Erogenous resorted to copulate,
from this thunderstorm that we mutually create.
Either concludes into a soft feather weight
Or waft into a supple, but modest earthquake.

No comments:

Post a Comment