Friday, December 10, 2010

David & Goliath

I walked the halls of my school
with fear on my shoulder
No communication with the others,
lack of confidence and bolder

A few disputes from the side lines
But to them I’m just a geek
Unbeautiful soul, heart of coal
my appearance of opposite sheik

No bother to my individuality
But I suffer the verbal attacks of surplus
My emotions get indignant, while I attempt not to make a fuss

It places coerce on my psyche
Once detriment approaches me as the victim
My surroundings stand and laugh
While I’m being trampled and my sight becomes dim

On occasions these incident occur
A routine of harrying
I weep during solitary
Deficient ears overhear me carrying

Hell would freeze over
For this to never happen again
Why does it feels like happiness is only awarded to those who live in sin?

So I took it upon myself to defend
My honor, because of the scarce of help I was not at all offered
Feeling repine because I wasn’t even proffered

So in my eyes I look at my classmate as a threat
Ire assail my mind so in my sympathy I won’t regret
Doing what I felt was necessary
This behavior has progressed into legendary

So I obtain my dad’s pistol he had hidden under the rack
Took it to school while I was carrying it in my backpack
Walking through the door searching for that bully.
Who pushed me the other day and made my shirt all sully.
I stepped to him in fear, with the look of disgust
Not on a dollar bill so in myself I trust.

Was just about to rethink the situation
but he shoved me towards the locker
Then kicked me in balls
Like he was playing soccer

I kneel down to the floor
My eyes begin to water
Just when I assumed he was done
And wasn’t going to bother

I ran and unzipped my backpack
Then pulled out the gun
As he watches and perceive, he slowly tried to run

The gun went off, bullets soaring within the venue
No details further need
It’s just a to be continue…

No comments:

Post a Comment