Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love is at The Door

Resting on the sofa all delighted and thrill
An abrupt alert, caused my coffee to spill
A knock, knock, knock at the door, I thought heavily should I explore
I implore them to go away, like the waves to a shore



A sudden voice appeared, I assumed, my dear
    Of whom I truly adore
Am I’m dreaming a dream, of which that it seem
   Or has my love come to alleviate my bore



This midnight is a daze, I’m trapped in a maze
   I've seen you in a sequence of mental imagery
One time you kissed my cheek, while idle in a deep sleep
   Next time I was alone in a cemetery asymmetry 



Gazing at the moon, yelling, “too soon!”
  While the tombstone read your name
I begin going insane, if you could feel the pain that I have obtain
  Words could not explain



Third time you appeared, face draped in teared
  Weeping over a bed of me
Brought sorrow to my heart, a thought to sought
  In mind brought warmth that thou would be thee



How un-cavalier of you, how cavalier of me
  To asleep when love is at the door
Knocking, so soft and socking
  I aperture to find, my love, that I adore 

No comments:

Post a Comment