Saturday, February 5, 2011

Laser Beam

Both door slammed the ambulance has fled the scene 
A thousand eyes gazing from the neighbor, while relatives amongst scream
A young gentlemen lying on the ground, injured shot by other raging teens
All holding laser beams 
Lassitude from being chased by a group of petty thugs 
Try to fight back, but was pushed in a puddle of mud
They approached me, in threat I couldn’t do anything but give the shoulder shrug
Turned around because I heard a glass bottle contact the ground made a loud thud


Heard a glass bottle hit ground made a thud
Turned around slowly to see what’s the big fuss
Felt like I was approach by guys with envy 
I shrug my shoulders and sigh there’s so many
In threat, as I felt, I so victoriously tried to fight back
But pushed me down to the ground and got mud all over my backpack
Lassitude I just decided to get up and run
Because one of the dudes look like he was about to pull a gun
And he did, striking me in my head
Now I’m laying in the pavement dead
As a bunch of neighbors gaze on me and my family scream
The doors of the ambulance slammed as the paramedics flee the scene 

No comments:

Post a Comment