Monday, January 3, 2011

Clandestine Lovers

Two married couples cheating with each other spouses

We’ve embark on this journey,
Saturday night was our opening encounter.
She stunned me with her presence of beauty,
Flattering me with her charm,
I instantly recognize the chemistry we partook mutually.
Cherishing the evening with passion until daybreak,
Consequently, she is off to her day.


“Good morning” she shouted, to her husband as he is walking through the door.
“I’ve prepared breakfast for you.”
Returning from his trip, he kissed her forehead and ate his meal.
Went up stairs to freshen up then headed to the fitness center.
Proceeding back to and empty home; the phone rang, “I have to work late" his wife uttered.

In his solitude mood, a doorbell rings leading to a delightful emotive.
Gorgeous lady arrived at my front door dressed in rather elegance among exquisitely.
Rewarding me foolishly with her erotic wishes to fulfill my elation,
Beginning to converge, her soul conjunct to my instrument,
Nudge my organ within her beautiful lull.
Seeing that we copulate throughout the hours of darkness,
Concluding our occasion, directed her near the exit.
“See to it that our next encounter,” she articulated.

Returning dwelling, drained from an extended day at work.
Rejection from her spouse causes frustration.
Regardless isolation result in motionless affection.
Sleeping next to repulsive preferable be next to her covert lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment